21 June 2011

Bubblegum Lips










001- This is what I'm going to wear on my school trip to the beach. I bought this orangey coloured skirt at the weekend, from Primark, for only a tenner.  I love the colour and the A-line style, its really summery. On my lips I used my 'neon rose' Topshop cream blush, its really bright and worked well, so i went for it.


002- Sorry if you can see the writing all up my arm there was no paper around at the time, so i resorted to my arm. It is reminding me for all my exams and revision.  And of course my art final piece which I still have not started.... AND its due in tomorrow!!!!! So thats what I will now be getting on with.


Ellie xoxo

7 comments:

  1. You are so pretty! Love the orange skirt, perfect for summer! Good idea using blush on your lips, definitely going to try it!
    Shope xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi :) Nice blog you got there, I was wonderin if we could be friends and follow each others blogs? ^__^ Thank youuuu.~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww you look so lovely. The skirt is amazing :)
    Follow +1
    http://taylorgymer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. great outfit!
    you look so pretty! x
    ceeharvey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that the skirt and lips kind of match, but not too much! You look so gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE your skirt! that's absolutely beautiful. I also love what you've paired it with, cute outfit :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for the comment, I enjoy reading every one of them XOXO