8 July 2011

Denim + Lace









001- I finished my work experience today, I wish I could carry on forever, it was like a dream, everywhere was so lovely, and the staff were so friendly. I wasn't even meant to be paid, but the owner gave me £30 and a thank-you card.  Tomorrow I will return and give her flowers! I feel so friendly! ahaha.

002- I may wear something like this for Lats at night. I am wearing my classic denim cut offs, a Black lace bralet, and a mink cardigan. Also wearing my big black stone ring, from Topshop. Tomorrow I am going to the city and hoping to purchase some wedges similar to llymlrs's seen here.

Ellie xoxo

8 comments:

  1. So so so jealous your going to Lat! I so want to go :(
    Just catching up on your blog. I hate the fact it doesn't come up on my dash! well...I don't think it does anyway!
    Love the outfit, the shorts are great
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely shorts! I really need a pair of them!
    Poppy xx
    http://poppydoes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. this outfit is lovely! i have the same shorts but they're so short on my i cant wear them very often, they fit you like a dream though!

    check out my little blog?
    emilyconnickfashion

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog girlie! Now following!!

    Www.bettylafleur .blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this outfit!
    Peaches xxx

    peachessmith.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ellie! I love this so much, you look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for the comment, I enjoy reading every one of them XOXO